Automated Installation Script¶
This installation script is maintained here
Learning about the software components of the Hyperion architecture is recommended. This automatic setup will use defaults that are not suitable for all scenarios.
Already have some dependencies installed?
The usage of this script is recommended only for fresh installations. If you already have some dependencies installed, please proceed with the manual setup
For Windows installation using WSL2, refer to this guide
1. Create a directory for the installer files¶
mkdir -p ~/.hyperion-installer && cd ~/.hyperion-installer
2. Unpack the latest installer¶
wget -qO- https://github.com/eosrio/hyperion-auto-setup/raw/main/install.tar.gz | tar -xvz
3. Install by running¶
The installation script may ask you for the sudo password.
4. Verify installation¶
- Elasticsearch will be listening on port 9200/9300
- Redis will be listening on port 6379
- RabbitMQ will be listening on port 5672/15672/25672
The elastic account password will be saved on the
~/.hyperion-installer/elastic.pass file, please save this on a safe location, as you might need it later on. If you need to reset this password you can do it with the following command:
sudo /usr/share/elasticsearch/bin/elasticsearch-reset-password -u elastic -a -s -b
- RabbitMQ Management UI will be available on http://localhost:15672
- changing your credentials is recommended, specially if opening access to the management interface is planned
To check if Hyperion was successfully built after the auto install script, verify if
launcher.js was generated
cd ~/hyperion stat launcher.js